The other Los Angeles team visits Orlando to battle the Magic
Magic vs Hawks: What Went Right
1. Hedo messed around and got a triple double- Turkoglu scored 23 points, dished out 13 assists and grabbed 10 rebounds, the last of which came with a little under four minutes remaining in the game. It was Hedo's second triple double of the season.
2. Dwight was dominant in a quiet way- Howard scored a quiet 26 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as he was far too powerful for any of the Hawks centers. If Dwight would've had more opportunities in the second half, he likely could've went for 40.
3. Three point shooting- The Magic were scorching the nets as they hit on 15 of 28 three point attempts. Rashard Lewis led the three-point onslaught as he hit 4 of his 7 attempts, and Keith Bogans and Hedo Turkoglu added 3 a piece.
4. The Magic were careful with the basketball- The team finished with 27 assists and only 9 turnovers. The 3:1 assist to turnover ratio is one of the best on the season for Orlando.
5. Good offensive production from the point guard position- Orlando's point men were on point as Jameer Nelson scored 13 points on 5-10 shooting and dished out 4 assists. Carlos Arroyo spelled Nelson and scored 11 points on 4-7 shooting and handed out 3 assists. Nice production from a spot that can be weak for the Magic.
6. Bogans on fire- Keith Bogans had one of his best games of the season as he scored 19 points off the bench on 7-8 shooting.
7. Overall offensive production- The Magic moved the ball well and took advantage of their mismatches all night long as they shot 53.6% from the field (45-84) and tied a season high with 123 points scored.
MagicIllustrated.com Recommended Stories
Peyton Manning Breaks All-Time TD Record
Peyton Manning emerged alone atop yet another category in the NFL record book tonight vs the Niners, as he tossed touchdown #509 under the national spotlight of Sunday Night Football (NBC). (Photo…Read More
LenDale White escorted out of the Coliseum
Former USC and NFL running back LenDale White added tons of drama to what was a relatively quiet Homecoming weekend for the Trojans.Read More
Video Tip: The 1-Minute Golf Swing
Here’s a way to watch football and improve your golf swing at the same time. In your living room (or on the range), practice the one-minute golf swing, as shown in this video. Set the timer on your…Read More
Dr. Roto Video: Week 7 Recap
Dr. Roto, like many others, can't believe Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson (pictured above) passed for over 300 yards and rushed for over 100 yards in the same game. First time that's ever happened…Read More
Windy Weather Whitetails
As soon as those winds fall off, get into the stand! I always tell people you can't kill them if you aren't out, but if you want to try and pick an opportune time – this is it.Read More