The other Los Angeles team visits Orlando to battle the Magic
Magic vs Hawks: What Went Right
1. Hedo messed around and got a triple double- Turkoglu scored 23 points, dished out 13 assists and grabbed 10 rebounds, the last of which came with a little under four minutes remaining in the game. It was Hedo's second triple double of the season.
2. Dwight was dominant in a quiet way- Howard scored a quiet 26 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as he was far too powerful for any of the Hawks centers. If Dwight would've had more opportunities in the second half, he likely could've went for 40.
3. Three point shooting- The Magic were scorching the nets as they hit on 15 of 28 three point attempts. Rashard Lewis led the three-point onslaught as he hit 4 of his 7 attempts, and Keith Bogans and Hedo Turkoglu added 3 a piece.
4. The Magic were careful with the basketball- The team finished with 27 assists and only 9 turnovers. The 3:1 assist to turnover ratio is one of the best on the season for Orlando.
5. Good offensive production from the point guard position- Orlando's point men were on point as Jameer Nelson scored 13 points on 5-10 shooting and dished out 4 assists. Carlos Arroyo spelled Nelson and scored 11 points on 4-7 shooting and handed out 3 assists. Nice production from a spot that can be weak for the Magic.
6. Bogans on fire- Keith Bogans had one of his best games of the season as he scored 19 points off the bench on 7-8 shooting.
7. Overall offensive production- The Magic moved the ball well and took advantage of their mismatches all night long as they shot 53.6% from the field (45-84) and tied a season high with 123 points scored.
MagicIllustrated.com Recommended Stories
2015 NFL Mock Draft 1.0
We're at the halfway mark of the NFL season, so here's our first crack at a mock draft. Hey, Oakland Raiders, you're on the clock!Read More
Updated 2017 Top 50
In early July, Scout.com introduced a 2017 top 15. After spending time watching sophomores during the July evaluation periods and in the fall, it's time to extend that list to a top 50. DeAndre Ayton,…Read More
Fish Backwaters to Beat Tough Fall River Bite
If you're having a tough time catching bass this fall on your favorite river, you might want to read this tutorial from Bassmaster Pro Stephen Browning. Browning has won a lot of money fishing rivers…Read More
Mad’s World: Giants Ride Bumgarner To Title
It's a rare series when a starting pitcher truly has the biggest influence of any player on the field. But in the 2014 World Series, San Francisco Giants' left-hander Madison Bumgarner clearly was the…Read More
How the CFB Playoff Will Look in December
With the first rankings released, we project the rest of the season and predict the final four...Read More